ELIXIR Norway offer services in data management and provides access to infrastructure for short- and long-term storage, processing and analysis of COVID-19 related data.
Below you will find links to some services.
Data management plan (DMP)
ELIXIR Norway offers data management planning through our Data Steward Wizard instance. The data models included are in accordance with the guidelines of the Research Council of Norway and Horizon 2020.
If you need help or have questions regarding DMP, please contact the ELIXIR Helpdesk.
Short- and long-term storage of data
ELIXIR Norway facilitates sustainable storage to the Norwegian life science community through NeLS (The Norwegian e-Infrastructure for Life Science) in collaboration with UNINETT Sigma2 and the national storage infrastructure NIRD (National e-Infrastructure for Research data).
Any questions regarding short-and long-term storage, please contact the Helpdesk.
Analysis of SARS-CoV-2 sequences
ELIXIR Norway has made available Galaxy workflows at the Norwegian usegalaxy server which contain more than 1000 of different tools and workflows including workflows for:
- COVID-19: Pre-process multiple PE samples
- COVID-19: Pre-process single PE samples
- COVID-19: Single nucleotide variation analysis
- Initial analysis of COVID-19 data using Galaxy, BioConda and public research infrastructure (XSEDE, de.NBI-cloud, ARDC cloud)
- Virtual screening of the SARS-CoV-2 main protease (de.NBI-cloud, STFC)
- COVID-19 related workflows at the WorkflowHub.
For help or questions regarding the analysis workflows, please contact ELIXIR Helpdesk.